Friday, February 13

Just a little P.S.: I heart Snack Packs

I do! I just cannot get over how delicious they are. I know. I'm the biggest nerd ever.

And I love Liz Lemon from 30 Rock. She is nuts and I love it. If you do not watch that show - I am sorry. You need to start. It is simply hilarious. I watched it with my little brother, Aaron, last night, and I swear I laughed at every other word that was said. Aaron didn't laugh as much as I did, so maybe it's not as funny as I think it is... but I don't care. It's a great show. Isn't she so hot in this picture? Man, I love her.


"I want to go to there."
***Special post edit: Did you know you can see what Tina Fey is up to in real life on a day to day basis? Yeah, I know it's kind of creepy, but she is hilarious! Check it out: http://twitter.com/tinafey?page=1

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Wow, you did not put a link to my blog on your blog. Stop it! I'm so embarrassed! Like the time my underwear ripped, and i didn't thoroughly take care of the problem!

Good job for more blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails