She's my guest blogger today! Isn't she just the cutest?
Funny thing is, is that Sophie is my guest blogger without knowing it! A little creepy and a little rude of me, but I got her to tell me some great stuff today. Don't hate me, Sophie dear.
Topic: Great movies from our childhood (probably enjoyed via VHS or TBS)
Here is Sophie's list of great movies and great quotes in no particular order:
- Do you remember that first scene of Jurassic Park when the raptor eats those people and the Australian guy keeps screaming, "Shoot her! Shoot her!"? Honorable mention from same said movie: "Clever girl".
- I also really enjoy that scene from Independence Day where Will Smith punches the alien and says, "Welcome to Earf"
- Goonies: "Hey you guysssss"
- While You were Sleeping when the extra playing the paper delivery boy falls off his bike.
- Kindergarten cop: "It's not a tumor". Or, even better, when all the kids are describing "Who is your daddy, and what does he do."
- Back to the Future when the band member gets on the phone behind stage and has his manager listen to the brand new sound.
- I like Tommy Lee's stand off with Harrison Ford in the run off tunnels right before Harry jumps into the river below in the Fugitive