Monday, March 16

Yeeeeah! Spring Break!

Midterms are over and I'm officially out of school for a whole stinking week! Now I can work more... and blog more. I'm living the dream, I tell you!

So I had a great weekend!

Sunday:

Last night I had dinner with the family - fun stuff! We had a kick-A Sunday dinner of roast and mashed potatoes. Heaven. Then we had a family home evening that was hilarious. I love my brothers. They're great. Then we spent the night rockin' out on Guitar Hero. I suck at it! I cannot move passed medium. I'm pathetic. The highlights of Sunday: 1- When my brother Nate said something sentimental, my other brother Aaron made a heart with his hands and looked through them and said, "Natey, smile, you're on heart cam." HILARIOUS. 2- My dad packed up the leftovers for me and called them my 'care packages'. Aaron then renamed them my 'stimulus packages'. So funny!

Saturday:

Saturday night was a blast! I got all dressed up and I went to the opera with a good friend. I love the opera. If anyone ever wants to go... I'm your girl! We saw The Marriage of Figaro by Mozart. It was really well done! I seriously cannot wait until it's me up on that stage!

Friday:

Friday I had a choir concert. Bleh. The weirdest thing happened! A cute little 18-year-old boy who is in the orchestra came up to me at the after party and did the strangest thing! He grabbed my choir folder out from under my arm and smacked me on the nose with it. Then he threw the folder down and my music went everywhere.... Yeah, weirdest thing ever! So I'm standing there in shock and he starts to feel bad. So he gives me a hug but forgets that he has a full cup of punch in his hand... he poured half of it down the back of my dress!! Then he ran away. The best part about it all was that there were like 20 people just staring at me in disbelief. Yeah. It seems pretty funny now, but at the time it was quite traumatic. Typical me.

Hands down, the best thing about this weekend was the BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!! You better believe I put the top down on my car all weekend, baby!

1 comment:

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

What the random punch kid? You didn't tell me that! That sounds pretty traumatic. Oh dear. Can't wait to drive around in the sexy little BM dub.

Related Posts with Thumbnails