Thursday, January 13

Forever Lazy

I knew it. I knew it was just a matter of time before the product of my dreams was invented. I need it, right?


And I don't think it's an issue of being lazy. I really think this is the beginning of the the future (as portrayed in every futuristic film ever) where we all wear the exact same outfit for ease and convenience as we do super awesome future stuff. We'll just be too busy being awesome to worry about individuality...? Just walkin' around looking like a bunch of big babies. It's fine.

I'm gettin' one. In Hanky Pinky, of course.

4 comments:

Bee said...

Please tell me this is real. I want one. I want one now.

My "word verification" for today is "bawlinci". Where do they come up with these?

Spratt said...

OMG! Is that for reals?! I want one so dang bad I can taste it! I would have to get one for every day of the week, because whenever I am at home, that's what I would be wearing!

Jessica said...

It's like a blanket with sleeves, but better!

Kellie said...

The best part is that the bum un-zips! (Otherwise it would be a very cold trip to the bathroom :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails