Wednesday, January 19

Don'tchu mess with my Jazz Bear

This is probably fake, but I don't really care. It's awesome.



P.S. Went to a Jazz game the other day with a dear friend and she told me the most amazing childhood story. She said that when she was little, she thought that because the Jazz Bear didn't ever speak, that he didn't speak English. She thought he was some Mexican guy in the Bear costume... Just a really athletic Mexican guy who spoke no English and caught a lucky break. She said that to this day she sometimes sees him that way.

 ¿QuĂ© dijo?

I'm sorry, but that's hilarious.

P.P.S. Our seats were amazing and this guy with the Pistons had his eye on me pretty much the entire game. He did, I swear it. We're married now.

1 comment:

Bee said...

This might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.

My word verification code today is "hiestiv". What IS that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails