Sunday, October 12

Gwyneth: Could you be any more fabulous?!?


For any of you that know me well - you know that I love Gwyneth Paltrow. I think it all started with Emma... but I'm really not sure. I think I'm just naturally inclined to love her! I can't help myself! She and her stylist combined have such classy taste! She's always looking fresh and beautiful and I want to be her!

I know what some of you are thinking: she's a weirdo! She named her kids Apple and Moses... but really, though? I think those names are so great! I am a weirdo when it comes to baby names, too.

And yes, she does dislike our government and the U.S. a bit. She thinks America is prideful and too patriotic...ummm ok. I think that people with such negative opinions on our country should stop whining and they should do something about it themselves or leave! And that's what Gwyneth did. She married a Brit and moved to London. So good on yah, Gwyn!

So when I came across this article on Gwyneth and her Hampton's home... I almost freaked out! She has wonderful design taste! I was very pleased to see that her home style matched her personal style. It's very modern and chic yet classic at the same time. Check out Habitually Chic's coverage on Gwyneth's place. You're great Gwyn!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails