Wednesday, May 26

LV Envy

I went to Vegas with some friends and it was amazing. Vegas is not my favorite place - it's dirty and sleazy and hot and crowded and you can't and shouldn't look down or up or over you should keep your eyes focused on the head of the person in front of you and you shouldn't touch anything and you shouldn't breathe in too deep and you shouldn't gamble. These are just my own personal rules, no need to follow them unless you want to be a dirt bag... just sayin'.

But I do like hanging by the pool and shopping and laughing and eating good food and being with good people... so by those standards, the trip was a success!

Enjoy this little video that dearest Eric Lund put together for me. (Don't mind the title of the video - we were being ironical :) )

2 comments:

Brittney said...

"and you shouldn't gamble. These are just my own personal rules, no need to follow them unless you want to be a dirt bag... just sayin'." I am personally offended by this statement KP. Good thing I didn't succumb to the peer pressure (that YOU were giving me).

Kellie said...

Ah, Vegas... that makes me miss you, me, jon, and em, sneaking away at night :) And I've yet to see if you own a swimming suit; Bev? JK. Love your pics; you're a babe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails