Friday, December 12

Kate's Salt Lake Restaurant Review

My good friend, Bob, recently discovered an article in one of the local papers on the best restaurants in the Salt Lake area. So he recruited me to join him in visiting every restaurant on the list and seeing for ourselves.

My latest favorite is Faustina. When people ask me what kind of food it is, I don't really know what to say except for "it's a mix of meat, pastas, fish, breads.... I don't know! It's just really delicious." I've heard it categorized as New-American. Whatever that is. The pricing is mid range. The food is creative and very very tasty (their house salad is awesome, and I could eat the rosemary bread with basil olive oil and vinegar all night long!). The service is slower, but very attentative - As I walked up to the front door, the host hurried and opened the door for me before I got to it. The atmosphere is awesome! The decor is very mod and the paint colors they have chosen are soothing and subtle. If you want to go on a cozy romantic date or even out with the girls, this is the place to go. If you do try it, tell me what you think!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails